New 2021 Winnebago View 24D
Call for More Info
- 95C - Mineral II Full-Body Paint
- 95E - Bay Mist II Full-Body Paint
- 95F - Tuscan Full-Body Paint
- L38 - Harmonious (Tan)/Columbian Walnut Wood
- L30 - Harmony (Taupe)/Columbian Walnut w/ High-Gloss
- 46A - Stellar Deluxe Exterior Graphics and Paint
- 22N - Battery - Lithium Ion
- 33F - Generator - 3,200-Watt Onan, Diesel
- 62F - Seats - Driver/Passenger - Primera
- 13Y - Dual Pane Windows (24D Only)
- 13Y - Dual Pane Windows (24J Only)
- 13Y - Dual Pane Windows (24V Only)
- 60M - Jacks- Hydraulic Leveling (Replaced STD Stabilizing Jacks)
- 02P - 2020 Mercedez-Benz Sprinter Chassis
- 1MA - Entertainment System - Blue-ray Disc Player and Soundbar
- 42Z - Theater Seating (Replaces Std. U-Shaped Dinette)
- 7RT - Recliners - Dual (Replaced Std. Sofa Sleeper) (24V Only)
- Dealer Installed: undefined
- Floorplan Specs
- GVWR: 11,030 lbs
- GCWR: 15,250 lbs
- Wheelbase: 170"
- Length: 25' 8"
- Exterior Height: 11' 1"
- Interior Height: 6' 8"
- Fresh Water: 30 gal
- Water Heater: Continuous
- Fuel Capacity: 26.4 gal
- Awning Size: 16'
The motorhome that started the Mercedes-Benz Sprinter revolution just keeps getting better. From the powerful and economical turbo-diesel engine to the elegantly appointed interior, the Winnebago View is the ultimate in efficient, luxurious RV travel for couples and small families. The View's four slideout-equipped floorplans offer a variety of sleeping and living-space choices. All feature swivel cab seats for added seating flexibility in the lounge, a powered patio awning, and an available cabover bunk for added sleeping capacity. For those seeking the ultimate Sprinter-based Class C motorhome, the View has never looked better.
Images and video provided may not be of the specific unit listed, so options and features may vary. Please ask your sales associate for more details to confirm before purchasing